Paper code: 13517
B.Sc. (Computer Science) (Part 2)
Paper No. 3.2
BUSINESS DATA PROCESSING
Time: Three Hours] [Maximum Marks: 33
Note: Attempt five questions. All questions carry equal marks. Question No. 1 is compulsory.
1. (a) Explain information systems need and role of management services.
(b) Explain system analysis design and implementation.
2. (a) Explain the divisions of COBOL language.
(b) Explain Input-Output statements and conditional statements of COBOL.
3. (a) Explain the following terms:
(b) Explain Random file and sequential files with example.
4. (a) Explain the function of system maintenance and its review in system development.
(b) Explain Segmentation and Library Facility.
5. (a) Explain the objectives of DBMS and the process of data base design.
(b) Explain the conceptual logical and physical models of DBMS.
6. (a) Explain multiple key retrieval and inverted file systems.
(b) Explain Data Definition and Data manipulation languages.
7. Write short notes on any three of the following:
- Feasibility Analysis
- System Investigation
- Schema and Subschema