Printed Pages:02Sub Code:RCA302
Paper Id: 214302Roll No. _____________________
(SEM-III) THEORY EXAMINATION 2018-19
Time: 3 HoursTotal Marks: 70
Note: 1. Attempt all Sections. If require any missing data; then choose suitably.
2. Any special paper specific instruction.
1. Attempt all questions in brief.2 x 7 = 14
- What is wwww? Explain feature of web 2.0.
- What do you mean by frame in html? Give example.
- What do you mean by CSS (Cascade style sheet) in html? Give suitable example.
- What is PHP myadmin?
- Explain dialog boxes in java script.
- What are the diffrences between require() and include().
- What are global variables? How are these variable declared and what are the problems associated with using them?
2. Attempt any three of the folloing:7 x 3 = 21
- Expain object in java script. What is event in java script? Write a function in java script to add two number using forms and display the result when user click add button.
- Explain Array in PHP. Write a program in PHP to display record of three subject marks of three students using multidimensional associative array.
- Creates an xml document to describe the student information. Description should include the name, fname, address, DOB, Mobile No, email. And validate it with Xml Schema.
- Explain the concept of effective web design. How to make website look and feel better. Explain the term bandwidth, cache, Display resolution in web designing.
- What do you mean by CSS (Cascade style sheet) in html? Give suitable example. Explain font and Positioning Properties in CSS with example. Write the feature of CSS3.
3. Attempt any one part of the folloing:7 x 1 = 7
- Write a java script code of block to print the prime number between given range.
- What is deference between java script and java? Write a java script code for email validation.
4. Attempt any one part of the folloing:7 x 1 = 7
- What is MySQL? How connect MySQL database with PHP? Explain following operation with example: Create table, Insert data, and select data and delete data in MySQL using PHP.
- Give the object oriented feature in PHP. How create class and object in PHP?
5. Attempt any one part of the folloing:7 x 1 = 7
- What are the difference between Get and post methods in form submitting. Give the case where we can use get and we can use post methods?
- What is XML with syntax? XML is well-formed Explain. Define XSL and XSLT with suitable example.
6. Attempt any one part of the folloing:7 x 1 = 7
- Write short note on following:
- DOM and SAX
- Meta and Div tag
- DHTML and XHTML
- Explain DTD with example. What is difference between DTD and XML Schema?
7. Attempt any one part of the folloing:7 x 1 = 7
- What us PHP? Explain the cookies and session in PHP? How to create, retrieve and delete cookies in PHP with suitable example.
- What is the function in PHP? Design a login from in PHP that is used to provide the authentication for our web pages and the Script executes after submitting the user login button.