Department of Post is organizing a Photography Competition at national level.
The theme of the Competition is “Holiday Destinations in India”
Terms and Conditions
1. Each participant can send only one entry on A4 size photographic paper along with the soft copy of his entry in a CD.
2. The photo should be clicked by the participant himself / herself. It should not be previously published in any digital media.
3. Participant can also upload his/her entry at My Gov portal with minimum resolution of image should be 300 dpi and minimum size should be 5 MB.
4. Any citizen of Indian of all age groups can participate in this contest.
5. Photograph should be submitted in original format and no copyright issues are involved. In case of any copyright related issue, Department of Posts will not be liable for the same.
6. The entry can be sent thorough “Speed Post” only. Participant must mention “Independence Day 2018 – Photography Competition” on the envelope in which the entry is sent.
7. The price money will be as follows:
Five consolation prize of Rs. 5000 each.
8. The entries should reach on the following address till 10 July 2018.
- Room No. 108, Dak Bhawan
- Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001
For any contest-related query, write to:
Abhinav Pratap Singh
Assistant Director General (Philately)
According to our opinions
You can click historical places of India like Taj Mahal, Red-Ford, Qutub Minar, Amer Fort, and Ajanta & Ellora Caves etc. Picture should be clearly visible for describing the present status. Use high resolution camera for better picture quality. You can write some description about your picture with your’s introduction. Every family member can participate with different photograph. So visit any famous place in India with their family and click beautiful photos of place and upload them on MyGov or send via Post.