Paper code: 13516
B.Sc. (Computer Science) (Part 2)
Paper No. 3.1
Time: Three Hours] [Maximum Marks: 33
Note: Attempt five questions in all. Question No. 1 is compulsory.
1. (a) What do you mean by GUI?
(b) What are various features of GUI? What are various GUI-design issues?
2. (a) Explain the visual basic environment with a proper diagram.
(b) How to create command buttons in visual basic? Explain.
3. (a) What are various types of buttons supported by visual basic?
(b) Give an example in visual basic to show various types of variables using a small code.
4. (a) How to create a form in VB? Explain the role of a form.
(b) What is “MDI”?
5. (a) Write a code in visual-basic to display your personal-information/bio data.
(b) What are various features of object-oriented programming?
6. (a) Explain the procedure of data base connectivity in VB.
(b) Define the term “ODBC”.
7. (a) Differentiate built-in functions and user defined functions.
(b) How declare array in VB?
8. Write in brief on about of the following (any three):
- Statements in visual basic
- Text-boxes in VB
- Sorting and Searching of records