Printed Pages: 1 Sub Code: RCAE15
Paper Id: 214430 Roll No. _____________________
(SEM IV) THEORY EXAMINATION 2017-18
Time: 3 Hours Total Marks: 70
Note: Attempt all Sections. If require any missing data; then choose suitably.
1. Attempt all questions in brief. 2 x 7 = 14
- What is Bandwidth?
- Write down the formulae for data rate for noisy channel.
- Define the Wireless Media.
- What do you mean by Wi-Fi?
- What do you mean by Wireless Body Area Network?
- What do you mean by Wireless Ad-Hoc Network?
- What is Wireless Sensor Network?
2. Attempt any three of the folloing: 7 x 3 = 21
- Explain the various features of CDMA.
- Explain the Wireless Communication Problems.
- Differentiate fix channel allocation scheme and dynamic allocation scheme.
- Explain the MAC protocols in details.
- Explain the Dynamic Source Routing (DSR) protocols.
3. Attempt any one part of the folloing: 7 x 1 = 7
- What is Mobile Computing? Explain the various application of Mobile Computing?
- Explain Space Division Multiple Access technique in Wireless Telephony.
4. Attempt any one part of the folloing: 7 x 1 = 7
- Explain CODA file System and its various features.
- Explain Adaptive Clustering and its working for mobile wireless network.
5. Attempt any one part of the folloing: 7 x 1 = 7
- Explain the Transaction Processing in Mobile Computing.
- What do you mean by Data Replication? Classify the Data Replication?
6. Attempt any one part of the folloing: 7 x 1 = 7
- Explain Security Threats in Mobile Agent Computing.
- Explain the various Mobile Agent security issues in Mobile Computing.
7. Attempt any one part of the folloing: 7 x 1 = 7
- Explain Destination Sequence Distance Vector Routing (DSDV) algorithm.
- Explain the various layers of WAP Architecture.