Ministry of Water Resources, River development & Ganga Rejuvenation intends to organise a Contest “Jal Bachao – Video Banao – Puraskar Pao” to create mass awareness on water conservation.
Frequency : Fortnightly (10th July to 24th July, 25th July to 8th August, 9th August to 23rd August, 24th August to 7th September, 8th September to 22nd September, 23rd September to 6th October, 7th October to 21st October and 22nd October to 4th November)
Award Money : There will be three winners per fortnight for the competition. Rs. 25,000/- , Rs. 15,000/- and Rs. 10,000/- for first, second and third position holders respectively.
Last Date- Nov 05,2018 00:00 AM IST (GMT +5.30 Hrs)
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is open to Indian Citizens only.
- The submission of entry is free and no qualifications are prescribed.
- The participant should upload their entry on YouTube and enter the publicly accessible link for the entry on the MyGov (www.mygov.in) page.
- One participate can submit only one entry.
- The two to ten minute video in Hindi or English or any Regional language must
be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act,
1957 or the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
- The participants will be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality,
composition, technical excellence, artistic merit, quality of video, content of
video and visual impact.
- There will be three winners per fortnight for the competition.
First Prize: INR 25,000
Second Prize: 15,000
Third Prize: 10,000
- Each of the winners will be notified through email address that they provided
along with their submission. The myGov portal shall also display the names of
The prize money shall be transferred through RTGS/NEFT.
The Government of India, if it so decides, reserves the right not to proceed with
the competition at any stage.
Click here to full read Terms and Conditions
For any contest – related queries, please write to :
NOTE: Please upload videos only