Directorate of textiles, Government of Maharashtra, nagpur appeals the citizen to participate in the competition in large number to Design Logo for Dirrectorate of Texttiles and win prize of Rs. 10,000/-
Last Date- January 20, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Contest is open to all citizens of India only.
- All the Contestants have to submit the entries through MyGov platform, entries received through any other medium will not be considered for the compition.
- The Logo must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1975.
- Any participant can send maximum three entries but each must be sent separately.
- The Logo should also creatively reflect the welfate aspect of the co-operative testtile industry.
- The Logo should be avery appealing and message giving.
- The Logo should be usable on the websites, mobile app, social media such as Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and on Magazines, Commercial Hoardings/Standees, Brochures, Pamphlets and other Marketing materials.
- Participants should upload the Logo in JPEG/PNG/SVG/PSD format only and submit the same to the MyGov platform only.
- Participants should not imprint or wathermark logo design.
- A small description (100 words) should be provided to explain the concept.
- Logo should be desigined in colour and in sizes form 10 x 10 cm to 60 x 60 cm.
- The Logo should be of high resolution. Minimum resolution is 600 dpi at 100% size.
- The Logo should look clean.
The winning entry will be awarded with prize of Rs. 10,000/-
Necessary tax deduction will be made. The money will give either online or through cheque only in the name of the participant.
The result of the competition will be uploaded on MyGov paltform only.
For any queries please mail at: