Printed Pages:02Sub Code:RCA305
Paper Id: 214305Roll No. _____________________
(SEM-III) THEORY EXAMINATION 2018-19
Time: 3 HoursTotal Marks: 70
Note: 1. Attempt all Sections. If require any missing data; then choose suitably.
2. Any special paper specific instruction.
1. Attempt all questions in brief.2 x 7 = 14
- What is information integrity?
- Define VPN
- What is cyber crime?
- Define internet, intranet and extranet.
- What is masquerading or spoofing.
- Explain the concept of EDI.
- What do you understand by copyright law?
2. Attempt any three of the folloing:7 x 3 = 21
- Explain information systems and types of information systems.
- Explain the two basic functions used in encription algorihtms?
- “Instruction Detection is the backbone of IS” Justify it.
- What are WWW policies in Cyber Security?
- What is smart card? Also explain the different types of smart cards.
3. Attempt any one part of the folloing:7 x 1 = 7
- What is Cyber Security? How to secure your information explain in detail?
- What is the need and threats to information security?
4. Attempt any one part of the folloing:7 x 1 = 7
- Write the digital signature algorithm (DSA) of digital signature standard. Explain with suitable example.
- Define Firewall. What is the need of using firewall?
5. Attempt any one part of the folloing:7 x 1 = 7
- What is Security Threats to E-Commerce?
- Write Short note on:
- Information Security Governance.
- Risk Management.
6. Attempt any one part of the folloing:7 x 1 = 7
- What is the application security? Define it in case of vendor challenges and user challenges for application security.
- Explain the Email Security policies in detail.
7. Attempt any one part of the folloing:7 x 1 = 7
- What is Intellectual Property? What is Intellectual Property Right (PR)? Why is it required to protect and promote Intellecual property?
- Write short note on:
- IT Act.