Paper Code: 13507
B.sc. (Computer Science) (Part 1)
Paper No. 3.1
Time: Three Hours] [Maximum Marks: 33
Note: Attempt all the five questions.
1. (a) Find the and in given and circuit.
(b) What is the difference between signal generator and function generator?
2. (a) State and explain Thevenin’s theorem.
(b) How does a PN-junction diode works?
3. Explain the BJT’s biasing methods of any one of the following with diagram:
- Single Power Supply
- Duel Power Supply
4. Define monostable multivibrator with circuit diagram.
5. Write short notes on the following:
- Zener Regulator
- Bridge Rectifier