Microsoft Xbox at E3 2018 announced 50 Games, 18 Exclusives, 15 Word Premieres and it is building next Xbox Game Console.
Microsoft Xbox announces Five more studios are now part of Microsoft studios.
- Ninja Theory (Senua’s Sacrifice developer)
- Compulsion Games (We Happy Few developer)
- Undead Labs (State of Decay developer)
- The Initiative is a new studio in Santa Monica City
- Playground Games (Forza Horizon developer)
Out of 50 Games some special featured Games are as follows
1. HALO INFINITE
Microsoft teased HELO INFINITE at first with a brief trailer. It’s being designed by 343 industries, and it’s coming to both the Xbox One and Windows 10.
2. KINDOM HEARTS 3 (Coming in January 29, 2019)
KINDOM HEART 3 hands on to players on January 29, 2019 for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
3. ORI AND THE WILL OF THE WIPS (Coming in 2019)
4. FALLOUT 76 (Coming in 2019)
It is four times bigger than the already hugs FALLOUT 4. FALLOUT 76 is an online Games with a focus on building’s architecture arrangement.
5. SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE
6. CAPTAIN SPIRIT (Coming June 26th)
7. FORZA HORIZON 4 (October 2nd)
8. The Division 2 (March 15th 2019)
9. Gears 5
Microsoft includes mobile Game in partnership with Funko Pop.
10. DEVIL MAY CRY 5
11. JUST CAUSE 4
12. BATTLETOADS (Next year)
13. Cyperpunk 2077
14. JUMPFORCE (2019) Unite to Fight
Dragoball and Deth Note into one brawler.
Microsoft Next Xbox Game Console.
In Microsoft’s press conferencePhil Spencer (Executive President of Gaming at Microsoft) said “Our hardware team is deep into architecting the next Xbox consoles”.Microsoft planning one more generation of Xbox console on new technology “Cloud Gaming” in this year.