Logo Designing Contest is organizing by the STPI.
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) is an autonomous Society setup by the Govt. of India, under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology in 1991 with an objective of encouraging, promoting and boosting the Software Exports from India.
The Designer of the finally selected Logo will get a prize of Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousands only) and would be required to give complete ownership rights of the design to AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES. The prize money will be payable after deduction of TDS.
The last date for accepting entries is 31st March, 2019 at 05:00 PM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Only Indian citizen or a team can participate in this contest.
- Each participant / team can submit only one entry.
- The participation in the contest shall be free of cost.
- The logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 or the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
- Logo should be submitted in PNG or PDF format only.
- Logo should be designed in colour. The designed logo shall be provided in both CYMK and RGB formats.
- The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape.
- All fonts should be converted to outlines.
- There will be only one winner of competition.
- The winner will be declared through email or by way of announcing his / her name on the MyGov blog page. The result of the competition will also be uploaded on the website of the STPI, i.e. https://www.stpi.in
- The winning logo would be the intellectual property of the STPI and the winner shall not exercise any right over it
- The participant should make sure that his / her MyGov profile is accurate and updated for further communication. This includes details such as name, latest photo, country declaration, complete postal address, email ID and phone number. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
Click here to read full Terms & Conditions
STPI has been working with distinct focus for promotion of IT/ITES exports from the country by providing single window services under STP & EHTP schemes, plug & play incubation facilities for the start-up companies and young entrepreneurs as well as High Speed Data communication services for a seamless access for offshore IT/ITES exports.
Government of India has established the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), at NITI Aayog to promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in the country. The mission subsumes Self-Employment and Talent Utilization (SETU) programme announced by the Government. The objective is to provide a platform for promotion of world-class Innovation Hubs, Grand Innovation Challenges, Start-up businesses and other self-employment activities, particularly in technology driven areas.
Being a successful applicant of AIM, NITI Aayog, as per guidelines of AIM, STPI has created a company “AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES” under Section 8 of companies Act 2013. In-line with the objectives of AIM, AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES intends to create an eco-system to nurture innovative start-up businesses in their pursuit to become scalable and sustainable enterprises under this. AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES would focus on providing world class incubation facilities with suitable physical infrastructure in terms of capital equipment and operating facilities, coupled with the availability of sectoral experts for mentoring the start-ups, business planning support, access to seed capital, industry partners, trainings and other relevant components required for encouraging innovative start-ups. AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES will be supporting startups in the areas of E-Commence, ICT & Electronics, IoT and other emerging technologies. The company is also having potential to support healthcare start-ups who are expected to innovate products & solutions to provide e-health services for rural India, under Digital India Programme of Govt. of India.
STPI intends to create a ‘logo’ for its Company “AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES” reflecting its role, functions & objectives which can be easily understood by the industry and public at large. The logo shall endeavor to communicate the ethos and excellence of the body in discharging its function. Further details in respect of the organization may be seen in the relevant links at the website.https://www.stpi.in/