Paper code: 13515
B.Sc. (Computer Science) (Part 2)
Paper No. 2.3
DATA STRUCTURES USING C++
Time: Three Hours] [Maximum Marks: 34
Note: Attempt five questions in all. Question No. 1 is compulsory.
- (a) Compare and contrast object oriented programming and procedure oriented programming.
(b) What do you mean by object ? Explain various characeristics of a class.
- Write a C++ program to perform factorial of a given number by using :
(i) For loop
(ii) While loop
- (a) What are various storage classes in C++ ? Explain.
(b) What are Arrays ? Explain with appropriate example.
- (a) What is Constructors ? Write and explain various types of constructors used in C++ ?
(b) How can on pass object as a parameter ? Explain.
- What is Inheritance ? Explain various types of inheritance in C++.
- (a) What is abstract data type ? Explain.
(b) What are difference between linear data type and non-linear data type ? Explain.
- Write a program in C++ to implement stack data structure in C++. Also perform push and pop on it.
(a) What is binary tree ? Discuss various traversal in binary tree.
(b) Explain various applications of binary tree.
- Write short notes on (any two) :
(ii) Circular linked list
(iv) Linked list
p style=”text-align: center;”>……..End……..